The history of the “Fattoria Corte Roeli” goes back in time, already in the 1800’s the farm belonged to Count Scarselli who produced very high quality fruit and vegetables. The manor house, once a sighting tower, for a short period in the 1800’s became a convent and later was transformed into a house for the farmhands; together with the addition of stalls and a hayloft.

After two years of intense work, the house has been completely remodelled. In what used to be the stalls and is now a restaurant dining room, up to 60 guests can be comfortably seated guests for lunch and dinners. The “Fattoria Corte Roeli” agriturismo also have 5 tastefully decorated rooms for overnight guests, all with private bathroom.



Fattoria Corte Roeli
design guidetoolstoolstools